- CAS No.: CAS:59-30-3
- Other Names: vitamin B9 Vitamin B11; Vitamin BC; Vitamin M
- MF: C19H19N7O6
- EINECS No.: 200-419-0
- Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
- Type: Nutrition Enhancers
- Brand Name: TOP
- Color: Orange-yellow
- Purity: 98.5%Min
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||25kg/bag or drum. Availbable for different kinds of packing per customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days after the receipt of confirmed order|
Synonyms:PTEROYL-L-GLUTAMIC ACID;PTEROYLMONOGLUTAMIC ACID;PTEROYLGLUTAMIC ACID;PTEROYGLUTAMIC ACID;PTEGLU;PGA;N-[4-[[(2-AMINO-4-HYDROXY-6-PTERIDYL)METHYL]AMINO]BENZOYL]GLUTAMIC ACID;n-4-[(2-amido-4-oxo-1,4-dihydro-6-terene)methylamino]benzoyl-l-glutamic acid
M.W:441.4 Appearance:Odorless orange-yellow needles or platelets. Darkens and chars from approximately 482°F.
Package: 25kg/ drum or bag. Availbable for different kinds of packing per customer's request
Usage: An anti-animia drug, also used as food additives.
Storage: Stored in cool, dry place and well-closed containers, protected from light.
We can provide products with high-quality and good prices, prompt shipment and on time service.Price available upon application
A yellowish or orange, crystalline powder. Practically insoluble in water and in most organic solvents. It dissolves in dilute acids and in alkaline solutions.
A yellowish crystalline powder. Practically insoluble in water and in most organic solvents. It dissolves in dilute acids and in alkaline solutions.
A: Specific optical rotation
+18 to +22 (anhydrous substance)
Impurity Anot more than 0.5%
Impurity D not more than 0.6%
any other impurity not more than 0.5%
Total of other impurity not more than 1.0%
UV absorption ratio
Organic volatile impurities
Not more than2.0%
Not more than 0.2%
Total plate count
100% pass 100mesh
5.0 %- 8.5 %
Conclusion : Complies with BP2002/USP28
1) Folic Acid can be used as a treatment of anti-tumour.
2) Folic acid Show the good effects in the development of infant brain and nerve cells.
3) Folic acid can be used as schizophrenia patients auxiliary agents, it has significant soothing effects.
4) In addition, folic acid can also used to treat chronic atrophic gastritis, inhibit the bronchial squamous transformation and prevent coronary artery sclerosis, myocardial injury and myocardial infarction caused by homocysteine.